Eclipse Movie Countdown

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Congrats to Lamar and Khloe on their wedding.


I was shocked and surprised to hear that Lamar had decided to marry Khloe Kardashian. I had seen her reality shows before and have to admit that I didn't have a great opinion of her, but in the long run, it's all about what makes him happy. In watching their wedding special on E! it is obvious that they are in love so I support them 100%. They do have a lot in common. Both like to go out and party, both are very social people, and both are very interested in fashion. They both have their own clothing lines. I also think LO likes the fact that she works and has her own career. I read today that they have found a house to buy. Hopefully children will follow soon, as I know LO wants more children. All the best to them as they begin their lives together.

No comments:

Post a Comment