Eclipse Movie Countdown

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

LA Lakers 2009 NBA Championship Ring!


The Lakers received their championship rings on opening night. The rings are so beautiful! I think it's the most beautiful championship ring I have ever seen. They are made out of a special batch of 15 karat gold in honor of it being the Laker's 15th championship. Also, each player's face is etched on the side of his ring. When viewing the ring from the side, the raised circular area has the profile of Staples Center, where the Lakers play. Lamar was so happy to receive his ring! I am so proud of him to achieve this goal. He's been working toward it for so long and deserves to be remembered as a champion. I'm so proud of my Lakers and hope that they will repeat as champions this year!

2 comments:

  1. He got his ring and she got hers!:) Wonder whose cost more?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hers was $850,000 so I'm pretty sure hers cost more...I think her engagement ring was 12.5 carats...add the wedding band and it totaled 15 carast...bling!

    ReplyDelete